What is it?
At the end of a long day at the mixing desk, when everything has finally fallen into place, comes the best moment (just before pouring that glass of whisky): load an instance of NoLimits2 at the end of the chain, turn that big gain knob, lean back and enjoy. Its predecessor, NoLimits, was certainly a highly acclaimed limiting plugin already and did a very good job for many years, but NoLimits2 definitely takes it to another level. From ultraclean to tastefully saturated, NoLimits2 will make your mixes louder in style.
- a comprehensive set of 4 different limiting algorithms
- all of them follow entirely different limiting strategies, giving you a choice of really unique sounds
- from clean to nicely saturated, it’s all there
- further control over attack, release and lookahead times allow for even more finetuning
- up to 8x oversampling to keep all harmonics of the more colourful modes in check
- stereo channel linking
- State-of-the-art LUFS loudness metering, compliant to all the latest standards
Available in 32 and 64 bit format, as a VST, VST3, AU and AAX plugin. On Mac, OSX 10.7 or higher is required. Intel and Apple Silicon are both supported. The plugin will also soon be available for iOS as a plugin in AUv3 format, which you can directly use in compatible hosts like Garageband or Cubasis…